Some Time (For Plants)

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Some Cuttings Leave Home

M. & I brought 4 of the peat-potted cuttings to her summer camp on Friday. Her group was hosting a fund raiser that involved selling food, and it seemed you could sell other things as well, like plants. I made information sheets, the content of which I will put in another post.

The cuttings didn't make it to the sale, and ended up the the office. One of them was pretty dry, so I hope it makes it thorugh the weekend. I'll see how they're doing on Monday morning. The peat pots are getting pretty crumbly, so I might see if the assistant group leader, who told me she's into plants, would like to lead some of the kids in a potting project. If so, I'll give them some cheap pots and soil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home